Higher Score or Money Back Guarantee (HSMBG):
If you meet all the ERRP/HSMBG Requirements and Eligibility Criteria and your official score on test day does not improve in any of the three (3) science sections of the exam (any section except section 2 – CARS), Excelsium will reimburse you the amount you paid for your Excelsium course.
Excelsium Rockstar Reward Program (ERRP):
If you meet the ERRP/HSMBG Requirements and Eligibility Criteria and your official score on test day has either improved 10 points or more from your verified baseline score, OR your score is 520 or grater, Excelsium will send you $100 to celebrate your hard work and success. If you meet BOTH criteria (score 520 or grater AND improve 10 points or more form your verified baseline score) Excelsium will send you $200 to celebrate your hard work and success.
Excelsium Rockstar Reward Program (ERRP)/Higher Score or Money Back Guarantee (HSMBG) Requirements and Eligibility Criteria:
1. Any Excelsium student is eligible for ERRP/HSMBG only once (1) and only for the first course the respective student has taken with Excelsium. Any subsequent enrollments do not qualify for the ERRP/HSMBG.
2. The student must have completed the entire Excelsium course. Completion of the course is defined by meeting the following criteria:
• Must have attended all live lectures (10 sessions) and/or must watch any missed lectures before the subsequent class time. If any live classes are not attended, the student must submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after they watch the lecture recording and before the subsequent class, such that we can confirm they watched the recording.
• Must have completed all assigned homework each week during the course. Excelsium reserves the right to deny HSMBG if respective student spends less than an average of 30 seconds per question on the homework assignments.
3. Excelsium students must establish a baseline score either by taking the 1st Altius Full-Length (FL) exam or by providing a previous official test score from the AAMC.
• If choosing the Altius FL exam, the exam must be taken no later than the second session of the course.
• If choosing the Altius FL exam, student pledges to have never taken the respective exam before. If such is not the case, the student must contact us at email@example.com in order to arrange for an alternate diagnostic test.
• If choosing the Altius FL exam, the student pledges to take the exam exactly according to the AAMC MCAT testing conditions and parameters.
4. Student must take the official test after completing all aforementioned requirements and no later than one year after the completion of the course (defined as the date of the last live session).
5. Student must submit proof of the official score no later than 30 days after receiving the official score.